Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Preparing for Blogger's Quilt Festival

Oh so many fabrics, too many blocks, all kinds of quilts, what to choose...

With Park City Girl's Bloggers Quilt Festival approaching at the end of the week, I am starting to plan my post. But the challenging part is deciding what quilt to share.

I just recently photographed several quilts for my post on "Show Us your Backsides" with Belinda at Brown Dirt Cottage. So currently, I have several of my own favorites out in the living room and family room. The carpeted floor seems about the best place to lay them out since it has been raining here in Wisconsin for days on end. I suppose it's also good for them to be aired out and refolded anyway. I have some of my antique family treasures out for consideration too.

1 comment:

Rene' said...

i can't wait to see what you quilt you choose!