Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rousing Up the Roosters

Wycinanki - Polish Paper Cutting
Calling all rooster objects, art, statues, drawings, paintings, tablescapes, decor, plates, cups, whatever you have that depicts ROOSTERS. 

If you have something that you'd like to share, then start planning your post now and have fun with your photos.

Then sign up with Barb at Bella Vista and join in her fun party for August 6th. 

I am getting my post ready and thinking about my items with interest.  I am coming up on my 1 year blogging anniversary and it also may be my hundredth post.  It  may mean that I  need to do my first give away, so stay tuned.  By next week I can give some more details.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Kathy, how thoughtful you are! So glad you are joining us....can't wait.

Your blog looks great!

Barb ♥

Terriaw said...

This reminds me of an old creamer pitcher my brother has with a rooster on the side of it. He really loves it and keeps looking at thrift stores in hopes of finding more pieces like it. So many fun motifs to discover centered around roosters!

Kim B said...

Thanks for sharing your roosters, cute. I also like this polish paper cutting. I am a new blogger, please drop by my blog and visit sometime. I like to quilt too. I havent done very many but I enjoy it.
Smiles,
Kim