Sunday, December 11, 2011

Flannel Jacket Production

fabric stash from an After Thanksgiving sale
kit cut to made a jacket


piece layout

Tracing a new size

Hancock's had flannel 50% off, so naturally I have to plan another jacket.

Layout for next jacket in a different size
I am preping for a big sewing day to make several jackets.  The pattern I am using is from Four Corners and it is called the "Inside Out Jacket".  I have made two before, and once the pieces are cut, the sewing goes rather quickly. 



It appeals to me, because it is so easy to wear and makes a plain shirt and pants look great.  It is also cozy on cool winter days.  Mine is made from Laurel Burch fabrics and I like wearing it at school because it's very colorful!

2 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Kathy,

A lovely pattern,love the outside look. Good luck with the sewing.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Ellen said...

Love the pink fabrics!