Monday, November 30, 2009

Clues About 4 Seasons Christmas Quilt Swap

I'm excited to hear when my 4 seasons swap partner receives her Christmas quilt package! I sent it off earlier in today's mail. Hopefully it doesn't take long for it to arrive at her doorstep. I think she may live somewhere very near Chicago.


It turned out that I made her goodies all fit inside a Christmas stocking.

When I wrapped the package I tied on a handmade crazy quilt ornament to finish off the gift.

Perhaps I could give just a clue, but I have disguised the look by giving the photo a sepia tone.
When I hear that she has actually opened her box, I will definitely post more photos.


1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Hmmmmm, I just posted a comment and now it's gone. Sorry, if you get two. And please delete one of them....

Well, anyway......it's here and it was well worth the anticipation! It arrived today and I love everything! The wall hanging is wonderful and I love the combination of hand and machine quilting. I love crazy quilting! The ornament and stocking were also just perfect and you forgot to mention that you sent some chocolate wrapped in a fat quarter. Yum!
You never know what you'll get in these swaps and I have to say that I'm delighted with your hanging and goodies. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'll cherish this lovely little quilt!
Merry, Merry Christmas!
Jeanie