Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blocks for Soot and Ashes


This idea for the 5 inch block quilt along is by Cheri.  Her blog is a fairly new blog.  You may want to stop by and see for yourself.  If you like the country and primatives look, this quilt along may be something you'd like to do too.  Cheri's blocks now are numbered in the order she is presenting them.  She is making them in cream and black, but suggests that you may do any color scheme. 
I need to get back to these cute 5 inch blocks really soon.  I have about 8 to get caught up on that I know of and I need to read about the suggested way they will be set together.  I saw the idea on Jo's Country Junction and Pauline's Sweet P Quilting and Creations.

2 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Kathy,

I do like the colours you have chosen for your quilt. Happy stitching.
Bev.xoxo

Unknown said...

kathy
You are truly talented. Can you make tunics too?

maryfrances