Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sneak Peek at the Mug Rug Swap

 It was really fun to use some on line photo editing tools.  Photofunia and Big Huge Labs are two of my favorite websites where I look for my ideas.  Aren't these nifty little pictures!!!

These are some edited photos of the mug rugs that I made and sent in the Quilting Gallery's recent mug rug swap.  They were so much fun to create.  I loved them so much I am recreating the thimble one right now and I have the pieces cut to make a second log cabin. 


I just adore the old fashioned appeal of the sepia tone.  I should take some photos of my Singer Featherweight and the little singer sewhandy machines.  They would look very vintage with this browntone look. 


One can hardly go wrong with the graphic quality of the black and white patterns and textures on this edit.  It reminds me of artistic zentangles.


No comments: