Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Getting Back on Track









I was feeling a bit behind in several of my projects. Life and work kept me busy for 5 or 6 days and I was unable to do much with my crafts, projects, and leisure activities. We had a big exhibit of school work at the mall and many activities went along with that. Our school also took a winter fun day at a historical nature center. It was a blast, but holding back an anxious child on a sled with a steep hill takes a lot of energy.

On Sunday my local quilt shop had their annual sale, the biggest one of the year. It was the Super Bowl of Sales. It is a little complicated and it has a lot of parts and percentages. But it basically came down to taking 2 shopping bags home. Shown here in this photo is some of the most interesting fabrics and boxed sets of tiny charm packs that I chose at the sale!





Now after a relatively quiet Monday, I feel more caught up on my own projects.



I did seven days of work for the Hazel Ilene's Diary quilt along and I finished assembling a cute valentine for a swap. On Saturday I will attend my Thimbleberries club meeting and I have my 2 pine tree blocks completed.

No comments: