Saturday, December 19, 2009

Letter to Santa


Dear Santa,
There are a few things I could use from The Fat Quarter Shop. I hope you have time to put them in your velvet gift bag before you leave the North Pole. I will be staying over atmy sister's house and will hang my stocking there! Hope you can find me!


The Boutique charm pack by Chez Moi would be great to stuff in the stocking.
I could use the Thimbleberries Twice the Charm Roll in the Dusk Village Green color. I'll be making the large throw with the Village Green pattern. It's always nice to have some extra long chunks of fabric available to make coordinating runners and candle mats.
To continue my Holly Jolly and Merry & Bright decorating theme into next year, I could also use the pattern from Schnibbles called Scratch. It seems like something I'd like to make with my large stash of Sandy Gervais fabrics that I so love. The bright colors really go well in my "Gingerbread Kitchen".

It would help me stay organized if I had the sewline pencil case. I have several colors of the leads already and one pencil, but it sure would be nice to have the case to keep all the supplies together. This is my favorite pencil for marking quilt tops before handquilting. I would use it often.
I've been a very good girl and will continue to be in the new year of 2010. Hope you and Mrs. Claus have a very lovely Christmas.
If these things are too hard to get so close to Christmas, I always love gift certificates to the spa, garden books, and expensive diamond jewelry.
Fondly,
Kathy

No comments: